Least Common Multiple Word Problems
Details about this quiz:
- Subject area: Math
- Grades: Grade 5, Grade 6 Add/Change
- Keywords: Number Theory, Word Problems, Multiples Add/Change
- Activity Type(s): Practice Add/Change
- # of Questions: 6
- Common core standards Add/Change
- Author: SFen
- Why SFen developed this quiz:
- This is designed to be done in class whole group. Students answer one question at a time and the class reviewes and discusses them.
How the Copy Quiz to my Socrative account works (Video tutorial):
- Note: Don't have a Socrative teacher account? Sign up for free!
- Click the above button titled Copy Quiz to my Socrative Account to initiate a copy of this quiz into your Socrative teacher account. Please note that this is an actual duplicate copy of this quiz that is put in your account and yours to make futher edits. The quiz on this website as well as the original author's Socrative account will not be affected by any changes you make to the copy of this quiz in your own Socrative account.
- A new browser tab will open to your Socrative quizzes list in your account
- You will see a copy of this quiz in your Socrative account. You will see that the title of the quiz is the same as the one you see on this quiz except the word Copy has been added to the end of the title.
- From here you can edit the quiz, merge it with your other quizzes, download a blank PDF copy of the quiz for printing or launch the quiz with your students!