Social Studies 101 Test
Details about this quiz:
- Subject area: Social Studies
- Grades: Grade 7 Add/Change
- Keywords: Geography Add/Change
- Activity Type(s): Quiz Add/Change
- # of Questions: 35
- Common core standards Add/Change
- 7.H.1.3 Use primary and secondary sources to interpret various historical perspectives.
- 7.G.1.1 Locate the fifty states and their capital cities in addition to the nation's capital on a map.
- 7.E.1.3 Review the concepts of supply and demand, choice, scarcity, and opportunity cost as they relate to the development of the mixed market economy in the United States.
- 7.C&G.1.1 Summarize the ideas that have shaped political thought in various societies and regions (e.g. Enlightenment and Scientific Revolution, democracy, communism and socialism).
- 7.C&G.1.4 Compare the sources of power and governmental authority in various societies (e.g. monarchs, dictators, elected officials, anti-governmental groups and religious, political factions).
- 7.C.1.2 Trace the impact that the Magna Carta, English Bill of Rights, Mayflower Compact, and Thomas Paine's
- Author: Brian D.
- Why Brian D. developed this quiz:
- To test the 7th grade standards about the Geography and SS terms.
How the Copy Quiz to my Socrative account works (Video tutorial):
- Note: Don't have a Socrative teacher account? Sign up for free!
- Click the above button titled Copy Quiz to my Socrative Account to initiate a copy of this quiz into your Socrative teacher account. Please note that this is an actual duplicate copy of this quiz that is put in your account and yours to make futher edits. The quiz on this website as well as the original author's Socrative account will not be affected by any changes you make to the copy of this quiz in your own Socrative account.
- A new browser tab will open to your Socrative quizzes list in your account
- You will see a copy of this quiz in your Socrative account. You will see that the title of the quiz is the same as the one you see on this quiz except the word Copy has been added to the end of the title.
- From here you can edit the quiz, merge it with your other quizzes, download a blank PDF copy of the quiz for printing or launch the quiz with your students!